Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Want

i want to start a vegetable garden, and work outside on it in possibly a stylish floppy hat while my reverend mows the yard.

i want to get the new pottery barn outdoor chairs and lounge in them to tan my legs while sipping on an amaretto sour.

i want to make an arugula salad with shaved aged parmesan and a squeezed lemon juice and olive oil dressing with marinated grilled steak on the side. i want to eat it at my dining table with my reverend.

i want to be not sick anymore.

i want to be tanned, in some healthy way that still somehow involves falling asleep in the sun next to a pool.

i want to find the perfect 1922 bungalow with a large stone front porch, arched doorways, built-ins galore, and the hottest modern kitchen you've ever seen.

i want to find a pair of heels that are actually, legitimately comfortable. for under $700.

i want to be in his arms.

No comments: