Sunday, November 25, 2007

Love of My Life

trickery: i'm not writing about the reverend. i went shopping with my mom today, and i met the new love of my life in the field of accessories (don't worry mr. anderson, you're still the number one human for me...). his name is kenneth cole, and his look is gorgeousness:i would take it in the red, too. i am hereby initiating the buy-katie-a-$400-bag-because-she-wants-and-deserves-it fund. if you are willing to contribute, please leave a comment and i will contact you as to where to send your sizable, $50 minimum donations. i haven't been able to focus on anything else for the rest of the day, so please help me refocus my life and buy me this bag. i will never buy another. um until i find another cute one...but this one will definitely last for a few years.

3 comments:

The Rev. said...

You misspelled my page in your link!
Harumph!

Anonymous said...

Um... no offense, but no one's going to give you money just so you can go buy A BAG. Seriously.

It is a nice bag, though. Not worth $400.

katie said...

ok, i was being kind of sarcastic. also, i got the bag, from my boyfriend. and also also, this is my old blog, please keep reading at http://coltempo.wordpress.com