Saturday, March 15, 2008

Early Onset

what do i need to do to get evaluated for early onset alzheimer's?

i can't find my watch and bracelet. i have literally destroyed my room looking for them. i even emptied my trash. yet i have the niggling sensation i tucked them away somewhere, and now i've got nothing. then, thinking back trying to track my movements, i feel like i've had blackouts. i don't remember whole sections of the past week, so i have no clue when i last saw my watch. i'm serious, something is wrong with my brain. if someone saw me set my watch and bracelet down at a random locale and wander off (as i did this past week with a gap bag full of things i bought about ten minutes previously and was lucky enough to recover), could you let me know where? and then get me to a home.

No comments: