Friday, August 17, 2007

Benadryl

thanks to allergies and my need for benadryl to combat them, all that is going through my brain tonight is basically static interrupted with random song snippets. i am exhausted to the point of no return, which involves sleeping through tomorrow. at one point in time in high school i could make it til 2 pm staying in bed, earning me the nickname mufasa (because i slept like a lion...). i don't know if i'll hit that tomorrow, but i've got benadryl on my side.

ps don't take benadryl at the start of your workday. all i remember of most of today is touching my forehead to our cool stainless steel counters and walking around like a zombie hugging myself because i was freezing. i think i talked to some customers but god knows what i said. if i talked to you today and i was basically speaking nonsense, forgive me. thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy, I took Benadryl once before work because it was all I had and I never take medications. My boss made me go home in the middle of the day when I fell asleep on a carpet in the middle of the office.

I hope you're doing well!
-KatieD