Sunday, August 5, 2007

Piacere

welcome to post #1 of my new blog, col tempo. my name is katie, i live in the greater kansas city metro area, i am newly 23 years old, i am single, and i work for an art museum.

i like: nailpolish, music, laptops, my car (actually, i love my car), celebrity gossip, my dog (who i currently have visitation with several times a week), cute shoes, john singer sargent, wellesley, boston, da vinci, harry potter, books, ralph lauren blue, accessories, down comforters, tocca's cleopatra travel candle, purses, bermuda shorts, and now i've just devolved into looking around my room and listing things. ok but maybe i just surround myself with things i like?

i do not like: ugliness, laziness, pontiac firebirds, guys with greasy hair, girls with crunchy hair, tackiness, mushrooms, manual labor, lack of money, throwing up, beer, self entitlement, inflated egos, and toilets that don't stop making that whooshing sound for a long time after you flush them.

that's me in a red hot minute, more to come. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Katherine Adams said...

Looking forward to reading your new blog!