Thursday, September 27, 2007

I <3 Pizza Rolls, So Sue Me

it is, i've found, the toughest thing to work all day, come home, and cook for myself. it sounds pretty simple when i put it like that, like hello katie people do that every single day all over the world, but for some reason i find it to be this often insurmountable challenge. usually i say F this and end up at chipotle's, or mcdonald's, or drowning my laziness in my java chip. or even more often, dependent upon supplies, i usually end up waiting all of 15 minutes for my $0.79 pizza to heat up, or a frozen egg roll, or etc.

but tonight: i cooked. nothing insane, and i got the kind of bacon that's already cooked you just have to heat it in the microwave (YES THIS IS AWESOME, there is nothing i hate more than dodging bacon grease), but i had wheat pasta with crumbled bacon, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a ton load of parmesan cheese. highly recommended for you carb addicts out there. and not super challenging. just don't look in my freezer at the newly bought stack of frozen pizzas and pizza rolls and chicken patties...or if you do just pretend i'll make something exotic with them.